March 1, 2018 - March 1, 2018,
10:00 am - 12:00 pm,
Ecology Action, 877 Cedar St Suite 240, Santa Cruz
Join us for the Monterey Bay Electric Vehicle Alliance’s first quarterly meeting of 2018:
* Hear from local sustainability managers
* Test drive the new 2018 Nissan Leaf
* Test ride popular electric bike models
Local sustainability managers from across the Monterey Bay Area will be discussing a number of critical topics including:
* What role electric vehicles play in addressing climate change
* What our local jurisdictions are doing to support electric vehicle adoption
* What obstacles they are facing to advance electric vehicles
* How community members can support their efforts
By popular demand, we’ll have the 2018 Nissan Leaf available for test drives. We’ll hear from Santa Cruz Nissan on the new features of the 2018 Nissan Leaf (which has a 150+ all electric range). We will also have some of the most popular electric bikes on the market available for test rides thanks to Current eBikes, our local e-bike vendor in Santa Cruz. Current eBikes will provide an overview of electric bike features and capabilities and will have 5-6 e-bikes available to ride. We will have 1-2 additional EVs available for test drives. Stay tuned for more details on those.
Coffee and light refreshments will be provided. This is a FREE event. Test drive sign-ups will take place in the beginning of the meeting in Ecology Action’s main conference room on the second floor at 877 Cedar Street. For questions, please contact Emily Gomez at egomez(at)ecoact.org or 831-515-1328.