June 8, 2017 - June 8, 2017,
10:00 am - 12:00 pm,
IBEW Local 234 Conference Room, 10300 Merritt Street, Castroville
Date and time: Thursday, June 8, 2017 @ 10:00 am – 12:00 pm (9:30-9:55: Ford plug-in EV on display before meeting – tentative: also a Honda plug-in EV)
Location: IBEW Local 234 Conference Room, 10300 Merritt St., Castroville, just east of Highway 1, park behind building.
We hope you will join us for our 2nd quarterly meeting of 2017. See agenda below. (times approximate)
- 9:30-9:55 – Salinas Ford will display one of their plug-in electric cars in the parking lot from 9:30-9:55am and after the meeting.
- 10:00 – Refreshments & introductions
- 10:15 – PG&E representative will present their new Electric Vehicle Infrastructure and Education Program — including rebates for electric vehicles and charging stations and opportunities to be a site host for PG&E-owned charging stations at businesses, government, and multi-residential properties.
- Alan Romero, Monterey Bay Air Resources District, will provide an update on their rebate program and share information about plug-in mid- and heavy-duty fleet vehicles.
- 11:45 – View EVs (by owners and Salinas Ford)