November 16, 2016 - November 16, 2016,
10:00 am - 12:00 pm,
Ecology Action, 877 Cedar Street, Suite 240, Santa Cruz
We’ve got a great line-up in store for you as part of our last MBEVA meeting of the year! We hope you will join us to learn about important EV updates for our region and to help us ensure our work continues to be effective and impactful in 2017.
- 9:45-10 am: Light refreshments including coffee and snacks!
- 10am-10:10 am: Welcome and introductions
- 10:10-10:50 am: Presentation by Alan Romero from the Monterey Bay Air Resources District (MBARD) on the status of the Monterey Bay region EV charging network. In a huge win for our region, MBARD has generously allocated significant money to install more charging stations that include a network of Fast Chargers and Level 2 chargers. Learn more about the charging station types, locations and how they will integrate with current EV chargers.
- 10:50-11 am: Break
- 11-11:45 am: Help MBEVA create a strategic plan for the next 3 years! We will be providing a brief overview of MBEVA’s impact and work over the last couple of years and will be facilitating a discussion on where MBEVA can be most impactful over the next 3 years. What types of events or outreach do you think is most effective in getting the word out about electric vehicles? Would you like to see MBEVA conduct more public workshops and test drive events? Do you see other areas of growth for this group?
- 11:45-Noon: check out an electric scooter brought by owner Doug Schwartz